Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
I love having my Abigail & Michael being only 1 year & 9 days apart - it makes for some very interesting conversations, and today was no exception. After staying indoors all day b/c it was the coldest day of the year (probably century in our neck of the woods) I decided to take Abigail & Michael to an indoor playland. It was a little extra drive, but well worth my sanity!
On the way, the kids started singing a song about Martin Luther King they had learned at school and apparently Abigail was forgetting a word. Michael abruptly stopped and said "Abigail, your singing it wrong - it's Doctor Martin Luther King." Abigail quickly piped up and said, "You can say 'Doctor', but I don't like doctors - so I don't want to call him a doctor." I really had to wipe away the tears from laughing so hard. Guess she won't be calling him Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home