Saturday, November 01, 2008

Better late than never! Happy Halloween

Hello - to the one viewer who has missed us over the last 1 1/2 years - yes - it's been that long - but now w/ a new computer hopefully I'll post more often. I tried another blog - but honestly - no success! Enjoy the halloween pics!
The princess has been captured by spiderman! You mean you've never read this fairytale?




Here is the neighborhood crew - going around -

a spiderman, a pediatrics doctor :), a knight, and a princess!





The skeleton jack-o'lantern - poor guy!


The end of the night!


If you look closely - you'll see that Michael's bag is extra full. He would ask everyone "Can I have one for my sister?" Lucky for him - none of the "givers" realized he only had one sister - the princess. Needless to say - he's a charmer - and will be a great politician some day!

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

WOOHOOO!!! A blog!! :) How fun to read up on your past and now get to keep up this way, too. I love it!! :)

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Gina said...

Laura,
These photos are great! Looks like you all had a fun time...and Michael is definitely a charmer. Talk about savvy--now he'll have tons of candy for a long while...maybe since he used the sister plea, he'll have to share some of that extra stash with Abigail! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home